DO YOU WANT TO SAY GOODBYE
to the classic and painful waxing That irritates the skin, causes folliculitis and breaks hair ?
Do you want to ditch the fast but underperforming epilator tools you've been using for years?
With COCOcera you can transform epilation. into a pleasant beauty treatment and have, 5 minutes after doing so, The smooth, flawless skin you've always wanted.
5 ARE THE PROBLEMS
most common among those who either do common waxing or use razor blades, depilatory cream or electric epilators to remove unwanted hair.
2. Pain during hair removal
3. Ingrown hairs
5. Fast and unchanged regrowth
But why do some of the epilator tools most commonly used by individuals and beauty professionals continue to cause them?
THERE ARE DEFINITE REASONS.
Common waxes or pseudo Brazilian waxes
because they stick to the skin, as well as the hair, and traumatize it during removal.
Because they are not caught neither the shorter ones nor those about to come out of the skin.
Because their structure is never damaged.
both because traumatized skin becomes a breeding ground for bacteria, and because some hairs during removal are broken off.
THE QUALITY OF LIFE
of those who epilate using the tools just listed end up being
From issues related to hair regrowth and skin appearance.
- GOING OUT AND UNCOVERING THE BODY AFTER EPILATION BECOMES UNPLEASANT because after waxing or using the electric epilator, the skin is irritated and full of small red dots.
- APPLYING CORTISONIC CREAMS BECOMES INDISPENSABLE because to flush and calm the skin, the only remedy is to resort to the use of drugs.
- SURVIVING THE PRURITY OF RECURRENCE BECOMES DIFFICULT especially after using razor blades on the most delicate areas of the body, because the broken hairs grow back, irritating the skin and forming small pustules.
- POSTPONING THE EPILATION SESSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE. Hair regrowth is so fast and obvious that it is unthinkable to postpone the beautician's appointment by a few days or not find time to do the razor blade at home.
- EXPOSURE TO THE SUN BECOMES RISKY. Freshly epilated skin, strained by the tearing of traditional waxing, is red and irritated so sun exposure in this case is absolutely not recommended.